so, you got skills, eh?
Thanks for stopping by!
As a start up, it's totally essential to hire the right people that can grow with the company and become a huge part of who and what the culture is. Creativity. Positivity. Honesty. Integrity. All that and then some.
Check out our current job openings!
CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
Job Base: Based in American Fork, UT Parachut Headquarters
Seeking a member-oriented concierge to act as the ultimate liaison, provide product/services information, educate members and resolve any emerging problems that our members might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Work with Parachut members to ensure excellent Parachut service standards and maintain high member satisfaction for the highest level of experience standards.
DAY TO DAY TASKS:
- Effectively manage select Parachut members with incoming and outgoing calls to retain member relationship
- Work high level to set up Parachut Pro processes
- Identify and assess members' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of member interactions, process member accounts and assist in building Chut Drops specific to member needs
- Create and follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage members
- Proven customer support experience
- Top knowledge of photography industry, products and technical aspects of photography gear
- Strong phone, message and social media contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- High school degree